Join a fast-moving software company in downtown DC! Thycotic is a global leader in cybersecurity software, protecting organizations’ most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our cybersecurity software is award winning and defends companies against hackers by securing their most coveted target: privileged account credentials, which if compromised allow an attacker unfettered access to an organization’s network.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
Are you a seasoned project manager who thrives on details and has experience working in fast-paced, highly-collaborative teams?
Become an integral member of our marketing team, at the fastest growing technology company in DC. Coordinate project success with a team of all-star marketers who create edgy, industry-leading content and who come into work every day looking to drive revenue by implementing campaigns with proven results.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, forward-thinking, and detailed oriented individual who is looking to grow with us. A strong results orientation and strong interpersonal skills are a must, as is an ability to work enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment.
- Oversees the scheduling of marketing projects in the production management system for the department. Projects can include eBooks, website, free tools, blogs, webinars, major product launch campaigns, major thought leadership reports & associated campaigns, etc.
- Ensures that projects are completed as specified and on time.
- Performs reporting on campaign ROI. Creates weekly status reports and quarterly reports.
- Creates project plans for marketing team initiatives, assigning responsibilities for each phase of the project and setting due dates to ensure projects are completed on time with the appropriate quality and content reviews.
- Schedules all production jobs in the marketing department through Asana, the production management system. Looks for ways to improve the team’s use of Asana and gain efficiency.
- Adjusts deadlines to meet the changing needs of the company.
- Works with individual marketing team members and consultants to create a fast-paced but doable workload week to week.
- Meets regularly with EMEA and APAC marketing team members to ensure their projects are also prioritized, have a clear plan, and that appropriate resources are allocated to their success.
- Coordinates project delivery among team members, including engaging team members from teams across the company if needed for extra perspectives, or to complete highly technical work.
- Coordinates all major changes with input and guidance from Sr. Director of Demand Generation, to ensure project timelines meet campaign launch dates, and team is working on the most critical projects to impact revenue.
- Runs production meetings, project check-ins, team updates, individual updates, etc. to ensure projects are completed on time & team members are collaborating with the right cross functional teams, to ensure a high-quality product.
- Coordinates with Events team to ensure they have access to copy writing and design resources for their peak deadlines.
- Performs reporting on campaign ROI by using and creating new Salesforce reports, and by using pre-existing Tableau reports.
- Creates weekly status reports, quarterly reports, and weekly email digests announcing what new leads to expect from marketing that week.
- Performs copy editing and provides feedback on deliverables. Engages Thycotic experts for extra review as necessary.
- Recommends ways to engage Thycotic employees on other teams, so that marketing projects have the best experts to create great content.
- Provides recommendations to reduce the number of “cooks in the kitchen,” streamline, and create efficiencies, so we have the right people working on projects, but are not wasting others’ time who are not really needed.
- Maintains marketing filing system, to ensure Sales, Training, Sales Engineers, and other teams have access to the brand templates and marketing materials they need.
- Assists with list uploads, including data cleanup in Excel and uploading to Pardot or Salesforce as needed, so sales can call new prospects as soon as possible.
- Assists with projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience managing highly detailed projects with many handoffs and contributors.
- Strong writer, and interest in learning about our software so you can spot when an additional expert review is needed, or if something in our campaign copy is incorrect.
- Demonstrated ability to create a clear project plan that ensures projects are completed by the due date, with exceptional quality of writing and design.
- Ability to collaborate across internal teams and with external consultants, treating everyone as a valued team member.
- Experience in Excel, both in data hygiene and the ability to create reports, graphs, and analyze ROI data.
- Experience with Wordpress, Salesforce, Pardot, and Asana a major plus
- Ability to write and copy edit emails, web pages, reports, and other campaign assets.
- Self-starter and independent individual, able to pro-actively determine what is necessary to execute a successful project plan.
- Persuasive, and enjoy engaging people on other teams to lend a hand.
- Ability to help a team pivot ---- adapting to changing priorities and getting the team on track with new tasks and deliverable dates.
- Successful candidate will have attitude of no job is too large or too small, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.