Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 5 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years
Regional Sales Managers (RSM) play a crucial role consulting with all types of organizations to identify solutions that simplify IT security. Focused on Thycotic's largest enterprise accounts, the RSM prospects clients in a territory exclusively defined by geographic boundaries. This role works autonomously, but is paired with a Territory Sales Manager (TSM) who is focused on smaller accounts; whereas the TSM is operating primarily in web-based/phone outreach, the RSM will rely on face-to-face interactions to engage prospects/customers.
- Take initiative to prospect into Named Accounts; research prospects, finding companies and contacts who might be interested in our services.
- Take a proactive approach to follow up with existing, warm and hot leads who have expressed interest in our services.
- Collaborate across the organization to pull in technical experts (SEs) to ensure we are able to accurately and compellingly highlight our products’ numerous strengths and capabilities.
- Close deals! The ultimate goal is to get our awesome products into the hands and put to use by IT Admins across your region.
- Reach quarterly and yearly quota.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- You’ve carried a quota – and can give examples of not only meeting, but exceeding your goals.
- Experience selling software solutions to an IT audience. You can hold your own in explaining complex tools to tech savvy clients. Experience selling in the security space is highly desirable.
- You are goal-oriented and metrics driven. You can track activity in Salesforce and report back on the status of your pipeline.
- Top-notch communication skills that have helped you connect with a wide range of people whether it’s in-person, on the phone, or via email.
- You are detail-oriented and would never send something to a client that includes a typo or misspelling.
- You are teachable and know how to check your ego at the door.
- You are self-motivated, coachable, and a team player.
Ability to travel up to 25%.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.