Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
The Professional Services Consultant II delivers on pre-paid packaged services including installation, configuration, and customization of Thycotic software and custom engagements that may include scripting (with help from others at Thycotic), API use, and geo-replication. The individual collaborates with other Thycotic staff to ensure that Thycotic software solutions are successfully implemented as the foundation of a strategic Privilege Access Management program. The technical consultant will be involved with advanced troubleshooting and technical escalation management for a client account.
This position requires up to 35% travel.
- Collaborate with the Client Services team to help scope engagements for Professional Services
- Lead the implementation of the Thycotic solution in the client’s environment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Work with clients to understand the technical architecture of their environments as it relates to the installation, configuration, upgrade, or enhancement of Secret Server.
- Install, upgrade and/or configure Thycotic software to work within the capabilities of the application for those requirements
- Review the configuration decisions that are available to clients and provide guidance on best practices
- Produce deliverables for client signoff such as installation plans, configuration plans, documentation on what was installed and configured, the architecture of the resulting environment, and any PowerShell scripts that were used
- Build and maintain client relationships to become a trusted advisor
- Work efficiently with client’s technical support team to solve client issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of full-time work experience managing or supporting enterprise systems and/or implementing enterprise-class software solutions – with Privilege Access Management preferred.
- Windows Server operating system and Active Directory experience.
- Implementing enterprise-class software dealing with Windows and Active Directory security.
- SQL Server Implementation (Reporting/Admin) experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with sales, project managers, technical support, engineering, and other teams within an organization to drive client success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience or ability to quickly learn all Microsoft workstation and server operating systems from XP to Server 2016
- Expertise in TSQL queries and PowerShell is a significant plus
- Any Windows or SQL Server certifications a plus
- Working experience with cloud deployments on Microsoft Azure a plus
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.