Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
Our growing technology company seeks an experienced IT professional to join our elite team. We are looking for a self-motivated, customer service oriented Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer to provide internal technical support in an efficient and accurate manner, advise and assist project teams with technology needs, and assist with the maintenance and growth of our IT systems. You will be the company's front line for solving IT-related problems.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Provide OS, application, hardware, and VoIP support for on-site and remote access users.
- Perform server and desktop hardware upgrades.
- Manage all hardware and software ordering and inventory.
- Ensure seamless employee on-boarding and off-boarding, including account setup and directory maintenance.
- Create and maintain organized system documentation and improve IT-related processes.
- 2+ years of applicable experience in a support desk or systems administration role.
- Hands-on hardware/software/network troubleshooting.
- Experience with VMware, Xen, or Hyper-V is a plus.
- Familiarity with Powershell scripting, scheduling of Windows tasks, and backup methodologies.
- Familiarity with NAS devices, routers, switches, VLANs, VoIP, Dell/Lenovo/Surface workstations and Dell Servers.
- Experience with Help Desk Service Request systems such as Salesforce or Zendesk.
- Familiarity with remote access and meeting software, specifically GoToMeeting, GoToAssist, Zoom, and Skype for Business.
- Microsoft product knowledge including, Windows Server 2012-2016, Windows 10, Exchange, Office365, Group Policy, Active Directory, Azure AD, Intune or other MDM/BYOD solution, DNS/DHCP, WSUS, OS Deployment, etc.
- Familiarity with corporate phone systems such as 8x8, Skype for Business, etc.
- Desired certifications: MCP, A+. Security+, Network+, Server+, CCNA, or similar.
- Highly self-motivated and always willing to go the extra mile
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Excellent technical and strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent problem solver and creative thinker
- Keen attention to detail
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.