Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
Thycotic’s International team works in a fast-paced environment with the goal of continuing record-breaking growth and success. The International HR Operations Manager will partner closely with business leaders throughout the EMEA/APAC region and our VP of HR in our Washington DC headquarters to ensure we can develop and retain the people needed for our rapid growth plan.
This position manages all employment-related activities in our UK entity, and oversees PEO agencies in other EMEA/APAC countries. The right candidate will be able to strategically align business objectives with employee and management hiring and performance, quickly identify problems and risks and design and implement concrete solutions. This position reports directly to the VP of HR based in Washington DC.
- Recommend and manage core HR programs including performance reviews and compensation analysis, developmental programs and engagement activities, while partnering closely with leadership in US headquarters.
- Develop and manage employment policies and procedures including employee handbooks, employment agreements and offer letters.
- Maintain employment data in HRIS system.
- Ensure compliance with all labor policy and governance frameworks in various countries.
- Manage employee complaints or concerns, disciplinary and employment related issues with assistance from VP as needed.
- Maintain close, regular contact with team members to ensure engagement of largely remote workforce and to identify opportunities for team building, career and performance management.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team. Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to understand the organizational needs (operations, financial goals, competitive position, etc.) to develop a talent strategy that aligns to both near and long-term strategic goals. Team is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting efforts across a diverse range of client groups and skillsets and all onboarding activities.
- Assist VP of International with any facilities related issues for UK office.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 years' professional work experience in Human Resources in Europe, including support of employees in multiple countries.
- Working knowledge of employment laws and compliance requirements as they relate to recruiting.
- Ability to think at a strategic, high-level thinking but also can coordinate and implement to get the job done.
- Good judgment on a range of people issues and the confidence to influence leaders on sensitive employment decisions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment; adapts quickly to changes, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and employees at all levels to influence and drive organizational change.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills (analyzing data, understanding trends and developing recommendations for actions based on the analysis.)
- Proven ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to develop and execute programs.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively spot opportunities, come up with a plan and then roll up sleeves getting involved in all aspects of the role - no job is too big or too small.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.