Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
The Human Resources Generalist/Manager assists in the development and coordinates implementation of HR services, policies, and programs to meet the strategic goals of the company; reports to the VP of HR and collaborates closely with the Director of Recruitment and Employment.
- Responsive and efficient processing of all benefits related functions
- Administers various benefits including health, dental, Rx, FSA, LTD, STD, commuter benefits and 401(k)
- Acts as a liaison to health insurance plans with regards to eligibility, claims processing, enrollments, reviews invoices for accuracy and participates in the annual renewal process
- Manages the disability and FMLA leave application and approval process
- Administers the Workers’ Compensation program
- Performs budget analysis Benefits expenses and other programs throughout monthly and in preparation for the annual budget process
HRIS ADMINISTRATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Administers and maintains employment and benefits data in our HRIS and payroll systems (ADP)
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and Intranet sites
- Responsible for continuous development, coordination and implementation of the employee on-boarding program
- Assists with various professional training programs, including updating and monitoring various training certifications of employees
- Administers and monitors business card order process
EMPLOYMENT LAW COMPLIANCE
- Keeps abreast of changing in federal and state law, as well as generally accepted HR management principles and suggest process changes and improvements
- Ensures that any employee handbooks, employment agreements and offer are up to date with current related policies and procedures
- Closely align with Director of Recruitment and Employment to consult and assist on all matters related of hiring and new hire paperwork and onboarding
- Monitor compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act(FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and various state requirements as applicable
- Assists with the development and communication of Human Resources policies procedures, programs, and laws
- Works with the VP to manage employee complaints or concerns, disciplinary and employment related issues
- Manages the implementation of company safety program
- Manages the Rewards and Recognition Program and software
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND COMPENSATION
- Assist with continuous development of the performance management system
- Tracks and administers variable pay programs. Keeps accurate records, notifies managers of deadlines
- Prepare promotion letters and transfer memos for current staff
- Monitors and schedules individual pay actions; implementing pay structure revisions such as raises and bonus payouts
OTHER HR ADMIN DUTIES
- Back-up and assist the Office Manager on occasion
- Other administrative projects as needed
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years of human resources experience, including administration of benefits and compensation programs
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Key words that describe you are: detail-oriented, process driven, collaborative, personable, tactful, professional, trustworthy
- You can build relationships with peers and other leaders within the organization that gain trust
- You have the ability to handle sensitive situations with compassion and confidentiality
- You are an exceptional problem solver who always comes up with reasonable options to any obstacle
- You have the courage to push back when needed and say “no” with empathy and respect
- You are an eloquent verbal and written communicator
- You will set the tone within and beyond the HR team as a role model in the organization
- SHRM–CP or PHR certification a plus
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.