Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats.
Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
The Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the broader Product Management Team, and is responsible for creating Thycotic’s go-to-market strategy and overseeing its execution for the entire Thycotic product portfolio. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, the Product Marketing Manager a Subject Matter Expert on Thycotic’s product, market, and buyers, and is chiefly responsible for developing strategies to drive adoption of new and existing Thycotic products, while collaborating with Demand Generation, Marketing, Product, SE’s, and Sales teams, both in the United States and internationally.
This position requires up to 20% travel and is based in Washington D.C.
- Translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities, and product portfolio into a cohesive go-to-market architecture
- Perform market research and analysis using primary (customer, partner) and secondary (analyst, sales) sources; use this to inform product, positioning, pricing, and go-to-market strategies
- Own holistic content strategy, by developing product positioning, value propositions, and custom messaging that resonates with the buying audience and other stakeholders
- Influence product development through well-defined market requirements, gained through direct customer interviews and interactions with analysts and other market players
- Conduct competitive research to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Develop buyer personas, solution messaging, and overall content strategy
- Own the sales enablement process, by creating compelling content (solution guides, white papers, blog posts), participating in conferences, trade shows, and webinars
- In conjunction with product management, lead the product launch process and own product pricing/packaging
- Actively manage relationship with industry analysts and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, SE’s, Channel, and broader Marketing to execute Thycotic’s go-to-market strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, information systems or related field required
- Master’s degree preferred – MBA a plus
- 5-8 years in product marketing, management, or related role in a Cyber Security company
- Pragmatic Marketing, Sirius Decisions, Scrum Product Owner Certifications highly desirable
- Experience with enterprise-class security products and enterprise information systems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and reach data-driven conclusions about product strategy
- Expert writing, communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills required