Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
Thycotic is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter (Contract) to join our fast-paced HR team. Working with our VP of HR and Director of Recruitment/Employment, this role will be a key player to help manage our recruiting. This role will participate in full life cycle recruiting activities.
Ideal candidate has stellar attention to detail skills, strong planning and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines, demonstrates a high level of professionalism and understanding of the confidential nature of Human Resources.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position based in the Washington, DC office headquarters. Reports to the Director of Recruitment and Employment.
- Source and recruit qualified candidates to fill company openings utilizing internet resume databases, employee referrals, cold calling, college recruiting, career fairs and social networking; other creative sourcing activity techniques to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting for Information Technology and experienced professionals.
- Leverage experience with online sourcing techniques and remain up to date on all recruiting technology.
- Organize and complete applicant files and other related paperwork in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a pipeline of talent for future needs. Stay current on recruitment trends by building and maintaining a network of contacts in industry.
- Coordinate and participate in Career Fairs, User groups, and recruiting engagements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience recruiting for high level and technical positions is required.
- Technical background in computer or information technology field preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering consistent sourcing and hiring results.
- Demonstrated full life-cycle recruiting knowledge which includes experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS), recruiting on the Internet, and familiarity of IT terminology.
- Ability to generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines, manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality in handling sensitive/employee information.
- Ability to work independently and as a proactive and creative member of various teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to take on more responsibilities as needed, and devote time necessary to complete deadlines.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media accounts may be reviewed.