Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
The Product Manager owns the product roadmap and the product backlog. This involves working closely with cross-functional teams in the planning, development, and release of Thycotic products. The Product Manager is a key member of the Agile / Scrum team, working to help translate client pain points into new features and capabilities.
This position requires up to 20% travel and is based in Washington D.C.
- Collaborate with clients as well as external/internal stakeholders to understand client needs to define and validate product requirements
- Work with the broader product management team to maintain both short-term and long-term roadmap in an agile fashion and to craft user stories within product backlog
- Work closely with Engineering, QA, Sales Engineering, Support to capture product needs and requirements
- Provide recommendations for product pricing changes to product marketing
- Provide guidance for the Product Marketing team on product capabilities and work with Solutions Engineering to ensure that internal technical roles are trained on latest releases by Product Management
- Maintain the balance between existing client needs vs. those of new prospects and potential customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or similar
- Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience using AGILE methodologies in a Product Management / Owner Role
- At least 8 years’ experience in software/IT related jobs
- Experience in Windows / Active Directory, Enterprise Information Systems
- Pragmatic Marketing / Scrum Product Owner Certifications a plus
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.