Sales Order and Billing Specialist
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 5 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
- As a Sales Order and Billing Specialist, you will be a member of the Billing Operations team which is a key function within Thycotic Finance department.
- In your role, you will work close with the Sales, Client Services, Sales Operations, and Accounting teams.
- Your role plays a critical part of our overall client satisfaction as the first experience clients have with Thycotic is the initial purchasing processing. Additionally, each year the Billing Operations team is involved in the tasks required to retain our existing clients.
- As a Sales Order and Billing Specialist, you enable Thycotic to achieve its revenue, profit and cash flow targets by managing orders through the order-to-cash cycle – from sales orders and invoicing to account receivable and collections.
- Your goal will be to provide our sales team, partners, and clients, prompt and accurate service.
- You will strive to consistently meet or beat the established Sales Order Processing target intervals and Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- You have desire to understand the big picture and how your role fits into the overall company goals and mission.
- You have a strong attention to details – for both financial and technical information.
- You continually analyze current methods and procedures to identify, recommend, and implement improvements.
- You will be willing to work extra hours, as needed, as the sales volumes increase during our month-end and quarter-end close cycles.
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities as required as Thycotic grows.
- You are self-motivated and seek out opportunities to for training and development.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly sales order processing and billing tasks which requires knowledge of Salesforce CRM system, Intacct Billing and Accounting system, and Thycotic internally developed systems.
- Manage your Salesforce and Intacct order queues and Salesforce cases to ensure all paperwork and data in our systems is complete and accurate.
- Meet internal accounting and business requirements using documented business rules and procedures, as well as your own analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Perform weekly and month revenue assurance tasks including reconciliation of Salesforce records to Intacct accounting system.
- Escalate any persistent issues to the appropriate channels to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Recommend process improvements and quality assurance procedures to reduce errors and increase efficiency of the order entry and billing processes.
- Maintain process integrity, accuracy, and efficiency through participation in training/learning activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 Years order processing or billing experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior analytical, trouble-shooting, and problem-solving ability required
- BA in accounting, finance, or another math-intensive field
- Intermediate to advanced Excel needed
- Experience with Intacct and/or Salesforce is desired
- Software company experience a plus
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.