Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic’s award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 5 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years
At Thycotic, we’re innovating IT security by creating awesome software and our Technical Support Engineers are an integral part of the team!
This is so much more than your typical support desk job! Our support engineers are taking customer service to the next level with their expertise and customer service skills. If you love finding solutions to elaborate technical problems, then we want to talk to you!
- Answer incoming Support calls.
- Identify severity of case by asking a set of pre-defined questions, and allocate the case appropriately based on its severity (1 to 4).
- Provide resolutions to tier I (low severity) calls and cases by identifying problems, researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Document details of tier II cases and prioritize according to urgency and importance in Salesforce.
- Monitor Support queue in Salesforce and assign appropriate severity levels for Tier II cases.
- Support Thycotic channel partners and/or distributors with both their escalated pre-and post-sales inquiries.
- Escalate urgent requests or those that require a more in-depth knowledge and understanding to the attention of Tier II and the Support Manager.
- Identify and communicate upsell opportunities to Client Services.
- Work on projects and special initiatives as approved by manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience providing top-notch technical customer support.
- A technical background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable field preferred.
- Some understanding of computer and network infrastructure.
- Familiarity with scripting is a plus (SQL, PowerShell, Bash, REST or Unix terminals).
- A demonstrable ability to learn quickly and grow into a Tier II position.
- Love researching and diagnosing complex issues and can communicate with a wide range of people (both internal and external) regarding intricate technical problems.
- A combination of stellar interpersonal and great technical skills.
- Thrive in a team oriented environment. You seek help when needed and lend a hand when needed.
- Resourceful – we are looking for that “I may not know, but I can consult my resources and learn” kind of mentality.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.